Providing a Safe & Comfortable Environment
A message from Dr. Ron Hassanzadeh, CEO of Seven Hills Dentistry.
Hello dear friends, patients, and family,
These are troubling times with the threat of COVID-19 and many of you have avoided public places for almost a year now. As some have developed cabin fever and step out cautiously to open areas, we have all personally increased precaution. Increased hand washing, wearing masks, and attempting our best to maintain a social distance are now a way of life.
Some things are still a necessity, such as going grocery shopping. There is always delivery but that can be expensive and sometimes you just don’t get the produce you want. Additionally, visits to your general physician or specialist may also be necessary. So we still must venture out in safety and hope that these management of these services is brought to us in a safe manner.
Dental visits are much the same. While we may see dentistry as elective, a dental cleaning every four to six months is advised by the American Dental Association to avoid the risk of periodontal disease and to help ensure the fight against cavities. Deciding to go the physician and to the dentist are personal decisions and sometimes, not a decision but a necessity if a toothache arises. To put your mind at ease, here are some precautions that we are taking at Seven Hills Dentistry to ensure the safety of our patients and our dental professionals.
- Advanced screening of all patients via a detailed questionnaire at each visit to identify risk factors of those how my have had contact with COVID-19. If any risk, we defer the appointment to another day. Additionally, a temperature check is obtained.
- Mandatory masks for all persons at all times inside the office. This includes patients, and guests (if permitted), and all employees.
- The use of Hepa-13 filters in each dental operatory with medical grade filters that filter the entire room every 7.5 minutes.
- The use of aerosol reducing devices during treatment, which reduces the risk that any virus particles will be in the air.
- Detailed disinfection of each room before and after each patient with virus killing disinfecting wipes and sprays
- Employee screening each morning to ensure no employees have any signs or risks of COVID-19 contact.
- Regular “Fogging” treatments of the entire office to eliminate any virus particles in the air and on surfaces.
These are only a few of the added precautions we are taking and we are constantly evaluating and auditing them to ensure they work as efficiently as possible. Please be safe and if you choose or need to visit us, you can rest assured that your safety and well being is our highest priority.
-Dr. Ron Hassanzadeh DMD